| Sandblasting machine safe operating procedures 1. Before work, wear protective equipment and hold a certificate to work. No less than two people at work. |
2. Before sandblasting, check whether the sandblasting system on the inner wall of the pipe is working properly. During the blasting process, the double-layer blasting tank is set by PLC to effectively control the material level meter, pressure difference meter, intake air control valve, and exhaust air control valve. Can realize the function of continuous blasting.
3. Before sandblasting, check whether the abrasive cyclone works normally. During the blasting process, the abrasive and dust in the recovery chamber are effectively separated into the storage hopper.
4. Check whether the dust collection system is working properly before sandblasting. During the blasting process, the pulse recoil device can effectively remove the dust accumulated on the outer wall of the filter element, and there is no dust overflow during cleaning.
5. Each blasting operation is completed. Manually clean the cabin recovery chambers at the front and rear ends to clean up the spilled abrasive.
6. Regularly check whether the connection ports of the system are good, and ensure the sealing performance of the compressed air pipe and the sand return pipe of the hydraulic piping system; if there is any air leakage, timely maintenance is required (this work should be carried out once a month).
7. Regularly remove the dust in the dust collecting box of the dust box (this work is performed once a week).
8. Regularly check the performance of the consumables such as the blast gun, sand tube, etc., and replace them if there is any damage (this work is performed once a week).