Safety precautions when using a pressure blasting machine :
Pressure sand blasting machine is mainly used to remove scale, welding slag, dust, etc., while increasing the adhesion of the coating. When using this pressure sand blasting machine, all safety measures must be done:
(1) Regularly remove the dust in the dust removal box. (2) If the pressure blasting machine fails, it should be kept on-site and reported to the relevant department for disposal.
(3) At the end of each shift, the sprayed abrasives are cleaned up manually. It is the cabin recovery room for the front and back sections.
(4) Regularly check the connection ports of the system to ensure the tightness of the hydraulic piping system and maintain it in a timely manner if there is an air leak.
(5) Unrelated personnel are prohibited from approaching when the equipment is working normally.
(7) The pressure type sand blasting machine regularly inspects the performance of wearing parts such as spray guns and sand pipes, and replaces them if damaged.
(8) The performance of the filter element of the dust collector is also inspected and replaced in a timely manner. (9) The lubrication of the chain, sprocket, and motor should be performed once a month. (10) Wear protective clothing, hold a certificate and work with at least two people. Whether the blasting system is normal. During the sand blasting of the pressure type sand blasting machine, the PLC sets a double-layer sand blasting tank to control the linkage of the material level meter, intake air control valve, pressure difference meter, and exhaust. Only continuous sandblasting.
(12) The electrical control cabinet should be opened frequently to blow the dust inside with compressed air, and carried out once a month. (3) Whether the abrasive cyclone works normally. During the blasting process, the recovered abrasive and dust are effectively separated into the storage hopper. (4) The dust removal system is checked before the pressure blasting machine is started to ensure that there is no dust overflow during cleaning.
Related Searches: Performance of Pressure Sandblasting Machine , Pressure Sandblasting Machine