1. Pre-processing of pressure blasting machine: pre-treatment of electroplating, painting, Teflon, PU, rubber and plastic coating, metal spray welding, titanium plating, etc. and increase surface adhesion;
2. Surface beautification processing: decorative processing of various metal products, matting and soft light matte treatment of electroplating products and non-metal products such as acrylic, poly, crystal glass and other surface atomization treatment;
3． Surface cleaning processing: black skin, surface pores, metal or non-metal surface rust removal after metal oxide layer or heat treatment, removal of black and colored spots on ceramic surface or regeneration of paint, oxides, residues of rubber mold and gravity die Removal of release agent;
4． Hair removal processing: hair removal of plastics, bakelite products, zinc-aluminum die-castings, etc. and surface finishing of electronic or other parts;
5. Electronic component processing: silicon chip surface impurity removal operation, silicon chip sand blasting and cutting into small round grains, etch processing operation, electronic component packaging industry spilled burr blasting, electronic component surface printing removal, ceramic electrothermal material cleaning ;
6. Etching: surface modification etching of precious metal jewelry, gems, glass, stone, stone stamps, ceramics, wood, etc .;
7. Workpiece stress relief processing: parts cleaning and stress relief of aerospace industry parts or repair and matting rust and paint removal of national defense weapons;
8. Mold processing: pear surface processing (sandblasting), mold biting and matte surface treatment, increasing mold coating PU adhesion, shoe mold, conductive rubber mold, tire mold and electronic product mold cleaning and matte surface treatment.
Safety operation rules for pressure blasting machine and shot blasting machine
1. Protective equipment must be worn before work, and naked arms are not allowed to work. No less than two people at work.
2. The tank, pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly. Dust is discharged from the air tank every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked once a month.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the blast door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be started. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sand blasting machine is prohibited to work.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
Learn more about the pressure blasting machine shot blasting machine content can be found at: http://edghakxa.com