1 After cleaning and using the sand blasting gun , the spray gun and its accessories should be cleaned immediately. Maintenance and cleaning of small medals are the main reasons for the failure of the gun.
When cleaning the suction-feed spray gun, first remove the paint can) and flow the suction tube into the cup. Then loosen the air cap 2-3 times, cover the air cap with a folded cloth, and then pull the trigger. This allows the paint in the spray gun to flow back into the paint can.
Note: The air pressure used should be low. When the paint tank is still installed on the gun, do not perform the above operation, otherwise the paint will splash out of the tank.
Retighten the air cap and pour the paint from the paint can back into the original large can. Clean the inside and the lid of the cup with a solvent and a thin brush.) Wipe off the residue with a solvent-soaked rag. Then pour a little clean detergent into the cup, pull the trigger, spray the cleaner, and clean the feeding tube.
Then remove the air cap, soak it in thinner or solvent, and clean the blocked holes with a soft brush like a round toothbrush or a straw broom. Remember, you must never clean these small holes with something like iron wire or nails, because these small holes are drilled out. Clean the nozzle with a spray gun brush and solvent.
In the operation of cleaning the spray gun and the like, a large amount of solvent will remain, and if it is directly discarded, it is wasteful and not conducive to environmental protection. The solvent recovery machine utilizes high-temperature distillation to recover the dirty solvent and obtain clean solvents, which saves a lot of solvents and protects the environment.
Note: If the spray gun is not cleaned immediately after use, the nozzle will be partially or completely blocked, causing the spray spray from the spray gun to split (spray dry paint fragments) or the spray shape to be incorrect. This is especially true for enamels with additives. Because if it is not cleaned immediately after use, the enamel will harden inside the spray gun.
The effect of sand blasting gun on the shot peening of the workpiece
1. Smooth out the defects on the surface of the interior decoration parts and finish the surface;
2. Surface finishing of products (such as various tools);
3. Etching of printing plates, dies, dies and molds;
4. Finishing of the surface of the assembly line conveyor;
5. Carving patterns and text on the surface of the product (such as glass, crystal jewelry, etc.);
6. Surface treatment of equipment (such as motors) after maintenance;
7. Surface finish of parts;
8. Surface treatment of artworks such as sculptures and their supports;
9. Remove the defects on the mold surface; 10. Level and clean the mold surface.
Learn more about sandblasting guns available at: http://edghakxa.com