Five main uses of brown alumina
1. Brown corundum blasting-moderate abrasive hardness, high bulk density, no free silica, high specific gravity, good toughness, is an ideal "environmental" type blasting material, widely used in aluminum profiles, copper profiles, glass, washing Jeans precision molds and other fields;
2. Resin Abrasives-Abrasives have suitable color, good hardness, toughness, suitable particle cross-section type and cutting edge retention, and are ideal for resin abrasives;
3. Brown Corundum Coated Abrasives-Abrasives are raw materials produced by manufacturers such as sandpaper and gauze;
4. Functional fillers-mainly used for automobile brake parts, special tires, special construction products, etc. can be used to build highway pavements, aircraft runways, docks, parking lots, industrial floors, stadiums and other wear-resistant materials;
5. Hydraulic cutting——It uses abrasive as cutting medium and relies on high-pressure hydraulic jet for basic cutting. It is used for cutting oil (natural gas) pipelines, steel and other components. It is a new, environmentally friendly and safe cutting method.