Precautions when buying ceramic beads
1. Feeling of lightness and weight: Ceramic beads with good texture tend to have a higher density, because the soil quality is considered to be thoroughly cooked, so the density is higher; holding beads that do not have the feeling above is often because the density is small and the texture is not good enough;
Whether it is a color glaze or decal, the texture of the good beads is very clear, not turbid, and the color tone is relatively uniform;
2. Edge line: The edges of good quality ceramic beads must be rounded and relatively smooth, while the edges of poor quality are very uneven;
3. Coolness: Because of the specific heat, good ceramic beads feel cooler when placed on the palm of the hand or worn on the hand, and poor quality are not obvious;
4. Hardness: Good beads fall heavily on the ground, they will bounce up, and they won't break. For example, a blue and white porcelain jewelry bead of blue jewelry, and poor beads can easily break.
5. Texture: There are two patterns of beads, one is colored glaze, the other is decal (of course there are hand-painted, rarely); quality