The main properties and parameters of ceramic beads
The main properties of ceramic beads:
● The sphere has a good overall roundness, a smooth surface, and a pearl-like luster
● It has excellent toughness, impact resistance, and does not crack during high-speed operation.
● The wear resistance of TZP zirconium beads is 30-50 times that of glass beads;
● TZP zirconium beads have a higher density than other grinding beads and have extremely high grinding efficiency, which can increase the solid content of the material or increase the material flow.
● Xip has full quality inspection equipment for zirconia beads.
True specific gravity: 6.02g / cm3 zirconia 94.8%
Bulk density 3.5-3.7g / cm3 yttrium oxide 5%
Mohs hardness 9.0 other 0.2%
Features: 1. Extremely low (ppm) abrasion
2. Extremely high hardness is not easy to break, which is conducive to the grinding of high hardness materials
3. Extremely high density can effectively improve grinding efficiency. Scope of application: parameters of coatings, inks, non-metallic minerals, electronic glazes, papermaking ceramic beads ● Chemical composition: ZrO294.6%, Y2O35.2 ± 0.2%
● Density:> 6.0g / cm
● Filling density: 3.7-3.9g / cm
● Hardness: HRA> 87, Mohs Class 9 ● Flexibility: 8.0Mpa.m
● Crushing strength: 150kgf (2mm)
● Abrasion value: up to international advanced level ● Specifications: Φ0.6-0.8, Φ0.8-1.0, Φ1.0-1.2, Φ1.2-1.4, Φ1.4-1.7, (mm)
Φ1.5-2.0, Φ2.0-2.5, Φ3, Φ4, Φ5, Φ8, Φ10 ... can also be customized for users