Shot blasting machine is widely used in surface treatment machinery and equipment, while road shot blasting machine is a new type of surface treatment equipment specifically for pavement treatment. Aspects:
1. Surface treatment of concrete bridge deck
European and American countries have widely used waterproofing layers in concrete bridge decking since the 1970s, greatly reducing the damage caused by water seepage of concrete bridges and extending the service life of bridges. However, with the increase of traffic volume, the disease that caused by the insufficient adhesion strength of the waterproof layer and the surface layer and the bridge deck occurred at the same time. In China, similar diseases often occur in concrete bridges, as well as concrete looseness, shedding, and reinforcement corrosion due to water seepage. One of the reasons for the above diseases is that the treatment of the concrete surface layer did not completely remove the residual material on the surface and did not retain a certain rough surface to ensure the bonding strength of the waterproof layer and the bottom layer of the bridge deck.
The shot blasting process can clean and remove the scum and impurities on the concrete surface at the same time. The most important thing is that at the same time the surface of the concrete is roughened to make the surface uniform and rough, which greatly improves the bonding strength of the waterproof layer and the concrete base layer. And in this process, the shot blasting process can fully expose the concrete cracks and other diseases in order to take remedial measures in advance.
2.Maintenance of the tunnel
In our country, cement concrete is generally used for the pavement inside the tunnel for reasons of waterproofing, material fire resistance and oil resistance. But at the same time, the requirements for the sliding resistance of long tunnel pavement are also higher. For the above two problems that are still difficult to solve in China, the shot blasting process is a processing method with simple construction, small equipment investment, significant effects and environmental protection.
In recent years, more and more projects using bridge blasting to treat bridge decks and tunnels have been recommended by users. In the concrete pavement waterproof pavement, shot blasting has been a requirement of European and American national process specifications, and it is gradually being used in China. Accepted, such as Chongqing Tongyu Tunnel, Guiyang Yingpanpo Tunnel, Kunshi Expressway Qingshuigou Tunnel, etc., all use shot blasting technology to maintain the concrete pavement.
3. Maintenance of asphalt pavement
Shot blasting equipment is widely used to improve the roughness and friction coefficient of asphalt pavement, thereby improving the adhesion of the pavement and ensuring driving safety. At the same time, it can also remove the adhesion of asphalt pavement (such as fuel oil, engine oil, etc.). It is mainly used in the following areas:
(1) During the construction of asphalt concrete cover, the pretreatment of the road surface by shot blasting can ensure the cleanness of the road surface, at the same time increase the roughness of the surface, and strengthen the bonding between the cover layer and the original road surface, and the durability of the structure is greatly Increase; slurry sealing layer and shot blasting when using resin material cover can greatly improve the bond strength between the resin cover and the original base layer, improve the quality of the slurry seal layer, and extend the service life of the pavement.
(2) The shot blasting process can be used directly on asphalt pavement, for example, brushing the surface of a turning section to improve anti-sliding performance.
(3) It can directly remove the oil on the surface of the asphalt pavement and improve the reduction of anti-sliding performance caused by oil on the asphalt.
(4) The shot blasting process can also be applied to the removal of marking lines.
In China, the impact of surface roughness on traffic has not yet attracted widespread attention, and the number of traffic accidents caused by slippery roads continues to rise every year. Shot blasting equipment can flexibly handle small areas and fully restore its anti-skid performance.
The asphalt surface treated by the shot blasting process not only cleans up various surface attachments, but also increases the roughness of the asphalt surface and improves the performance of the asphalt pavement. And the equipment construction is simple and convenient, flexible and mobile.
4, steel bridge deck anticorrosive coating
The application of shot blasting technology in anti-corrosion coating of steel bridges has been fully affirmed in China. Most of the bridges under construction and under construction choose to use the shot blasting process to clean and roughen the surface before anticorrosive primer or other spraying, such as the Yangtze River Second Bridge, Jiangyin Bridge, Junshan Bridge, Baishazhou Bridge, Shanghai Lupu Bridge and more. The shot blasting process can be used to meet the steel cleanliness requirements of SA2.5 / SA3, and the roughness can be controlled to meet the coating requirements. The entire process is dust-free and easy to move.
5.Clean treatment of municipal roads and paved roadsVarious road pavements in the city can be cleaned with a shot blasting machine to remove the markings on the road surface, and to roughen the road surface at intersections with heavy traffic, improving the surface roughness and friction coefficient.
6. Preventive maintenance of airport runways and asphalt runways. Remove tire tracks (except rubber), remove markings, restore and increase the surface roughness of airport runways, and increase the friction coefficient of runways.