Abrasive enters the vacuum bag:
1 Check if the opening of the new dust bag separation adjustment is too large or the abrasive is too thin. After 8 hours of use, the small mouth can be eliminated;
2 Use coarser abrasive
Abrasives are missing in the workplace:
1 Check the vacuum bag for holes or unclamping.
2 Replace the dust bag.
3 Re-clamp the dust bag
Unclear vision during sandblasting:
First, check whether the dust bag is clogged;
2 Whether the vacuum bag is aging or blocked;
3 Is there too much dust in the abrasive?
4 Whether the recovery pipe is blocked;
5 Whether the nozzle hole is too large and the compressed air pressure is too high.
If you have the above problems then
1 Replace the dust bag 2 Tap the dust bag 3 Replace the abrasive adjust the separator Adjust the opening of the belt 4 Check the reason for the clogging of the recovery tube 5 The aperture must not be larger than the standard 2MM 6 Reduce it according to the recommended pressure
Low processing efficiency:
1 Check if the air pressure is too low; 2 Check whether the nozzle and air nozzle are too small; 3 Check for excessive dust in the abrasive
4 Increase pressure ; 5 Replace larger nozzles and air nozzles, 6 Replace with new abrasive
Sprayed abrasive is uneven:
Check whether there is too little abrasive, whether the air pressure is too low, the nozzle is blocked, the abrasive is wet, and the air gap of the separator regulator is too small, so that the abrasive cannot be output.
Add more abrasive, increase the pressure, clear the blockage , add dry abrasive and check the air path to adjust the air gap
Method to clear the blockage: For the siphon type sand blasting machine, the nozzle is directly pressed against the wall of the silo, the pneumatic air source makes it work, and the abrasive is forced back by its own air pressure to make the sand pipe smooth.
No sand blast:
(1) Check whether the sandblasting gun is blocked.Unplug the sand tube (thicker) on the aluminum seat, then step on the foot switch, and then place your finger at the entrance of the sandblasting gun. Suction, if there is suction, it indicates that the spray gun is acceptable. If there is no suction, it indicates that the spray gun is damaged or blocked. The damage is as follows: Off, then put your finger at the entrance of the sandblasting gun, and feel if there is suction. Indicates that the spray gun is usable. If there is no suction, it indicates that the spray gun has been damaged or blocked. The damage is as follows: the jet nozzle sheath is worn and hurts the jet nozzle, so that the jet force cannot be concentrated, and this situation often hurts the aluminum seat and nozzle sleeve. The more serious ones will hurt the nozzle and make the spray gun unusable, so you only need to replace these two parts. (If the nozzle diameter is enlarged by about 2mm compared to the new nozzle diameter, the nozzle needs to be replaced.)
(2) Check whether the sand blasting pipe is damaged, and whether the insert of the sand pipe is damaged.If it is broken, replace it.
(3) Check whether the sand blasting tube is blocked, first remove the sand tube to check whether there is a blockage in the tube or the insertion holes on both sides of the sand, if it is removed, it can be removed. Nozzle insert) There are four blocking situations:
a.The nozzle nozzle sheath is detached, causing blockage at the nozzle and the mouth, the removal method is to remove it, and then update the sheath.
b. The displacement or position of the air jet nozzle is incorrect, and the elimination method is: loosen the fixing screw, and then move the air jet nozzle back and forth, and when it is displaced, let it continue to jet, and when it feels the maximum suction, fix it with the screw.
c. Sand dust and foreign objects are blocked, the general experience is that the blocking position will be between the nozzle and the jet nozzle, which is caused by high pressure air. The removal method is to turn the nozzle sleeve away, and you can see that the sand pressure has condensed and then scraped off. (Note: When the nozzle cover and the aluminum seat are turned away, the nozzle cover must be facing upwards, and then tap twice to turn it, otherwise it is easy to cause the screw teeth to die or be damaged.
d. The nozzle and the nozzle sleeve are not fixed firmly, which causes slippage. The method to eliminate it is to fix the nozzle and the sleeve with instant glue, silicone or other methods.
(3) The sand material is too thin, so it is mistaken for insufficient dust suction ability, or the sand contains too much dust, please follow the operations in Item 2 of the regular inspection and operation matters.
Illumination does not light:
Check whether the lamp and starter are burned out or the electric wire is short-circuited. The elimination method is: replace the lamp or starter, if the electric wire is short-circuited, just replace the electric wire.
Fan motor does not rotate:
(1) For models equipped with an electromagnetic switch, check whether the overload protection switch (thermodynamic translator) of the electromagnetic switch is tripped. The troubleshooting method is: press the red button to restart (when the thermostat translator just trips, the Wait for it to cool down before restarting), and then restart the motor. If the motor is moved together, the overload protection switch will soon trip off, please check whether the three-phase current is out of phase or the dust suction cloth is blocked too seriously or the motor is If the forest is damaged, please install the wiring when it is out of phase; if the dust cloth is too dirty, please clean it, and if the motor is damaged, please repair the motor. If there is no other problem, it may be because the customer's voltage is lower than normal (operating current) (Larger), which is not suitable for the current value set at the time of factory shipment. At this time, as long as the current setting value of the upper left corner of the protection translator is increased with a cross screwdriver, the problem of frequent power-off can be eliminated.
(2) For models with fuses, please check whether the fuses are burnt out. The troubleshooting method is: replace the fuses when the fuses are burned out. Replace the fuses quickly. When the fuses are burnt out soon, please check in detail whether there are other failure points.
Box type sand blasting machine operation and safety instructions
1. Please read the operation manual carefully before operation and follow the order.
2. Wear safety gear such as gloves, goggles, earmuffs (or earplugs), safety shoes, etc. before operation.
3. When changing the window protective shirt glass, please be sure to wear gloves to protect and do not damage the tempered glass.
4. When replenishing sand material, open one side door and pour an appropriate amount of sand material into the body.
5. The dust collector rocker should be rocked every 4-8 hours (or before each work or immediately after use). The most effective way to clean the cloth tube is to open the door of the dust collector to pat the cloth tube several times and shake the cloth tube lever after each use.
6. Before shaking the dust collector lever, please turn off the dust collector motor and wait for one minute to completely stop the dust collector blades to prevent dust from piercing the cloth tube.
7. When using alumina, silicon carbide or gold steel sand material, after every one hundred hours of operation, the nozzle of the sand blasting gun can be rotated 90 degrees in a fixed direction and then the nozzle screw can be tightened, which can greatly extend the nozzle and the aluminum seat. Life.
8. The new sand processing surface is thinner than the coarse sand processing surface, so every time a certain amount of dust is removed (for example, 5 kg), please add new sand of equal weight (5 kg) to the machine. This will keep the sand in the machine. The distribution of wood particle size can stabilize the quality of sandblasted surface.
9. Do not open the door of the dust collector if the fan blades are not stable.
Other phenomena and methods, to be continued ---------
Company Name: Magin Dongguan Humen Meijun Wear-resistant Sandblasting Equipment Store
address: No. 69, Longan 5th Road, Longan Industrial Zone, Humen, Dongguan