Sand blocking failure of pressure type sand blasting machine and its elimination method
1. The sand material in the sand blasting bucket has been used up. After deflation, re-grit.
2. Nozzle is blocked by foreign matter: After shutting down and venting air, turn the nozzle cover down first, and check if there is any foreign matter blocking in the sandblasting. (Note: When the nozzle cover and the iron seat are turned away, the nozzle must be pointed upwards, and then tapped a few times before it can be rotated, otherwise it is easy to cause the teeth to be bitten or damaged).
a. (No sand regulator model) The pipe is blocked by foreign matter and too much sand material: After the machine is shut down and vented, the nozzle sleeve is turned down, the blasting cylinder is refilled, and then the thrust valve is fully opened. Blow out the sand material and foreign objects in the tube; if it is invalid, you need to remove the tube to clean it or replace it with a new one.
b. (with sand regulator model) The pipe is blocked by foreign matter and too much sand material: After the machine is shut down and vented, the nozzle sleeve is turned down first, after the sand regulator is closed, the sand blasting cylinder is inflated, and then thrust The valve is fully open, and the sand material and foreign objects in the pipe can be blown out by using air pressure; if it is invalid, the pipe needs to be removed for cleaning or replacement.
4. Excessive moisture in the wet air of the sand material causes the sand material in the blasting cylinder to be wet and causes the sand material at the mouth of the sand regulator to block. In the elimination method, firstly close the force valve, open the sand regulator, and then fully open the air inlet valve to allow the air pressure to squeeze out the wet sand in the bucket. While pushing out the wet sand in the bucket, the thrust valve will be fully opened and closed instantly to help clean up the wet sand in the pipe. If this method does not work, only remove the sand regulator at the bottom of the sand cylinder, drain the sand, and lock the sand regulator back. Then, after the sand material is re-dried, sieved through a strainer, and then re-added into the sand cylinder.
5. High-pressure air sends a large amount of water instantly : In addition to the sand material in the cylinder being wet, the water will be sent to the blasting pipe through the thrust valve, causing the wall of the pipe to adhere to the sand and cause blockage. Therefore, this phenomenon should be avoided as far as possible, and it is best to equip with a freeze dryer.
6. When adding sand, a large amount of foreign matter enters the sand blasting cylinder and is stuck on the sand blasting device because there is no filter. Firstly, the thrust valve is fully closed, the sand regulator is fully open, the pressure cylinder is charged, and the sand blasting machine is started. The pressure pushes out the foreign matter; if it does not work, only remove the sand regulator at the bottom of the sand cylinder, leak the sand, and then lock the sand regulator back; then, sifter the sand through a strainer and re-add the sand Canister.
7. Thrust valve is opened too large and adjusted too small (or fully closed): it is very easy to cause sand-free situation, you should pay attention to it.
8. Exceeding the capacity of the sand cylinder when adding sand: Excessive amount of sand can easily cause the plug to be occluded and cannot be pressurized; therefore, pay special attention to the amount of sand when adding sand.
No air out of the sand jar
1 Check the pressure of the pressure gauge; 2 Check whether the remote control tube is connected incorrectly; 3 Check whether the small rubber patch is bad.
4 Increase the pressure of the air compressor; 5 Replace the two-color remote control pipe joint; 6 Replace the small rubber paraffin.
Sand tank does not produce sand
1 Check the pressure of the pressure gauge; 2 Check whether the air pipe connected with the air shut-off valve is loose or blocked; 3 Check whether the adjusting screw is adjusted correctly; 4 Check whether the large rubber paraffin or copper sleeve and the top core are damaged.
5 Increase the pressure of the air compressor; 6 Tighten the screw joints; Remove the clogged debris; 7 Adjust the sand adjustment handwheel in the true direction; 8 Replace the large rubber parcel or copper sleeve and the top core.
1 Check the adjustment of the rubber core screw; 2 Check whether the sand rubber core is damaged; 3 Check whether the small rubber pad of the stop valve is intact, and whether the copper cake nut or rubber pad and rubber ring are worn or burst; 4 Check whether the control switch is leaking .
5 Tighten and adjust the rubber core screws appropriately; 6 Replace the rubber core; 7 Replace the small rubber paraffin, copper cake nut or rubber pad and rubber ring.
Company Name: Magin Dongguan Humen Meijun Wear-resistant Sandblasting Equipment Store Tel: 0769 26955965 13215392671
Address: 69 Longyan 5th Road, Longyan Industrial Zone, Humen, Dongguan http://edghakxa.com
MSN: email@example.com QQ: 491440166