Safety and protection of blasting tools
1. Sand blasting equipment, pipelines and joints must be installed firmly and connected reliably to ensure safety. It should also be frequently checked during work for leaks and pipeline abrasion, especially the heavily worn pipelines should be replaced in time to prevent injuries from bursting.
2. When sand blasting, the nozzle must not be facing people.
3. It is forbidden to repair sandblasting equipment or replace parts under air pressure. When adding sand to the sand tank, exhaust the compressed air in the cylinder before opening the top cover.
4. The operator should wear sandblasted overalls with a helmet. Made of rubber or artificial leather for work, with air distributor. Wear rubber, leather or thick cloth gloves; assistants must wear protective glasses and dust masks.
5. The air that the operator breathes in the helmet must be filtered and the air pressure adjusted to 1.2 kg / cm2.
6. During the construction in winter, the hot air exhaled by the operator is easy to fog on the glass of the helmet and affect the sight. The inner wall of the glass can be coated with an antifog agent, but it should not be too thick. The antifog agent formula and production are as follows.
Formula: 200 g of normal soap; 300 ml of alcohol; 100 ml of glycerin.
Production: First cut the soap into thin slices and heat in alcohol to dissolve it. Then filter while hot, add glycerin, and then heat to evaporate the excess alcohol. After cooling, it can be used.
7. Sand particles on the scaffolding and structure should be cleaned in time to prevent slipping.