Meijun (holding pressure) pressure type mobile sand blasting machine operation manual
Features: The sand blasting machine operates automatically for each operation, and is operated by one person, which is simple and convenient. When each operation is completed, the cylinder top exhaust pipe ball valve is opened, and the sand cylinder is exhausted, which is safe and reliable.
Pressure mobile sand blasting machine is a kind of thermal spraying pre-processing machine. It uses compressed air as the power to spray clean and dry abrasive at high speed to the surface of the workpiece to be sprayed to meet the requirements of surface cleaning and texturing. The paint removal, welding seam rust removal, and blasting treatment for preparing frosted glass and other workpieces are very effective. The cleaning level reaches SA2.5-3.0, and the roughness reaches the process requirements.
The product has a wide range of uses, compact structure, simple maintenance, easy to use, etc. It is a necessary machine for thermal spraying (welding) various anticorrosive layers.
Pressure-holding mobile sand blasting machine:
Features: The sand blasting machine operates automatically for each operation and is operated by one person, which is simple and convenient.
Pressure mobile sand blasting machine is a kind of thermal spraying pre-processing machine. It uses compressed air as the power to spray clean and dry abrasive at high speed to the surface of the workpiece to be sprayed to meet the requirements of surface cleaning and hairening. The effect of removing rust on welds, and blasting for preparing frosted glass and other workpieces is very significant. The cleaning level reaches SA2.5-3.0, and its roughness meets process requirements. The product has a wide range of uses, compact structure, simple maintenance, easy to use, etc. It is a necessary machine for thermal spraying (welding) various anticorrosive layers.
The pneumatic remote control system of the pressure-holding pressure mobile sand blasting machine is composed of an air shut-off valve, a control air pipe, a manual control switch and an air-controlled sand control valve assembly.
When working, the handle is depressed to control the air flow to reach the manual control switch through one air pipe (the A port on the shut-off valve), and is discharged to the air inlet (port B) on the stop valve through the other air pipe, so that the main The inlet valve of the pipeline is opened to open the air source channel into the sand cylinder and the main air pipe on the side of the cylinder. At the same time, the air source outside port B is flushed out from the tee through the exhaust port (c port) on the stop valve to the sand control valve to adjust the sand. When the valve opens, the pressure in the sand cylinder rises, and the sand-gas mixture is extruded from the bottom of the cylinder through the inner hole of the open sand valve rubber core to the sand tee, and the blasting operation starts.
The characteristics of this model are that each time the valve is opened, the air shutoff valve (intake valve) and the air control sand control valve must be activated, the gas of the blasting cylinder will increase and discharge, and each time the switch has a certain Time, because all the gas from the blasting cylinder has been exhausted, the operator can lower the nozzle.
Due to the use of pneumatic remote control abrasive valve, the sand regulating valve is normally closed when shutting down. When starting up, the air pressure impacts the rubber lining in the sand valve, and the striker against the rubber core in the I-shaped seat will loosen. The beam will return to the position. Open. Therefore, every time the switch is opened, there will be a certain amount of storage in the sand tube, and there will be a momentary pulse when firing.
This system is not suitable for sandblasting operations longer than 20m, because the pneumatic remote control reaction has a lag time. For sandblasting operations longer than 20m, it is recommended to add a power distribution control system to greatly reduce the reaction time. If it is necessary to use pneumatic control, it is better to use a manual butterfly sand adjustment valve with 45 degrees of sand output, and also have to endure a delay of 3-5 seconds, or use our new air shutoff valve (the latest design, Add a control port for the instant exhaust hole D port), which can exhaust instantly, reduce the delay, and produce a control response in 1 second.
I. System parameters of this model:
1. Main technical parameters and structure of equipment
1) Main technical parameters
Cylinder block diameter: 400mm 600mm 700mm 780mm
Sand blasting efficiency: 15-35 square / H sand blasting grade: SA2.5-3.0
Cylinder height: 1150-1500mm Use air source pressure: 0.6-0.7Mpa
Volume: 0.2-0.6 cubic metersAir consumption: ≥3 cubic meters / min
Features: pneumatic control, low failure rate, less wearing parts, less investment, high efficiency, wheeled structure, fixed-point and mobile sandblasting, easy to move.
Connect all connections and circuits and all pipelines as shown in the figure, and check whether they are firm and sealed.
Check whether the pneumatic control system is normal and whether the manual control switch is normal.
Check that the exhaust valve is closed.
Wear a protective mask for sandblasting.
1) Connect the sand blasting machine to the air source with an air hose and tighten it correctly.
2) Connect the blast tube to the quick connector of the abrasive valve outlet and lock it.
3) Start the air compressor so that the indicated pressure reaches the required working pressure. The air compressor is placed on the air outlet of the sand blasting machine to prevent dust caused by sand blasting from being sucked into the air compressor.
4) Put the clean and dry abrasive into the barrel of the sand blasting machine.
5) Wear protective equipment for sandblasting.
1) The sandblaster holds the sandblasting gun and prepares for work.
2) Press the manual control switch, the intake valve delays for a few seconds, and the air source is turned on.
3) After venting, the high-pressure air automatically opens the air inlet valve (air shut-off valve) and air-controlled sand control valve. The air enters the sand cylinder and is pressurized in the cylinder. The umbrella-shaped sealing valve automatically lifts up to seal the inlet and the sand blasting machine. The internal pressure continues to rise, and the blasting gun can automatically enter the blasting state.
2) During the blasting operation, adjust the handle on the remote control abrasive valve according to the blasting state to adjust the flow rate of the abrasive outlet, tightening clockwise and loosening counterclockwise. The flow of the abrasive should not be too large, in the sun or other Observed under a bright light source, there is not much difference between the air flow containing abrasive and the pure air flow.
Air control sand valve adjustment steps: This machine adopts pneumatic control sand control valve, and the valve core in the I-shaped seat is closed under normal shutdown state.
㈠Adjust the left screw so that the left beam squeezes the rubber core to the middle of the sand valve rubber core hole;
㈡Adjust the nut under the handle of the sand control valve on the right side, and adjust it into the right crossbar in the extruded I-shaped seat, so that the crosshead squeezes the rubber core to the left to the middle, and closes with the rubber core on the left side of the screw to form a close, that is, It is said that when the left screw and the right nut are tightened to the valve core at the same time, the valve core is closed. At this time, the reference appearance phenomenon is that there is gas flowing out of the nozzle port, no sand is ejected, and the gas flow is not large.
㈢When the manual control switch is pressed, after the compressed air enters the sand control valve, the rubber pad in the sand control valve will be squeezed, which will cause the spring to contract, and the right side beam in the I-shaped seat will return to open the inner channel of the rubber core, and the abrasive will pass through the sand valve. Formation of sandblasting work.
At this time, observe the amount of sand. A lot of sand is ejected without strength. You need to tighten the handle clockwise to reduce the return space of the right beam to reduce the amount of sand. Otherwise, the amount of sand is increased. (Note: The sand valve rubber core will be worn after blasting for a period of time, so repeat the ㈠㈡ step until the sand valve rubber core wears out and is replaced.
3) At the end of the operation, release the manual control switch. Within a few seconds after the control signal is lost, the machine automatically closes the intake valve (stop valve) and remote control abrasive valve, exhausts the cylinder, and then closes the main air source before entering the sand cylinder. The ball valve switch stops the air supply to the sand cylinder, and the sand blasting gun automatically stops the sand blasting operation slowly.
After the sand blasting operation is completed, the power supply and intake valve must be turned off, the air compressor must be turned off, and the remaining abrasive in the cylinder must be cleaned to prevent wet agglomeration or sand blocking.
When the sand blasting machine takes a long time to stop, the abrasive in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent failure due to the damp of the abrasive when it is reused. The steps to clean the abrasive are:
1. Remove the nozzle.
2. Place the sandblasting hose in a container.
3. Close the main air valve and exhaust valve and the abrasive valve is opened to the maximum.
4. Open the intake valve. Let the sandblaster work until you drain more than the abrasive in the cylinder.
The sand blasting machine should be covered when placed outdoors at night to prevent water from entering the bucket.
1.Replace the closed valve (umbrella bucket)
Open the service port valve, and use a small pipe wrench to unscrew the connector (conduit) under the conical closed valve (umbrella bucket) and remove them from the barrel. Replace it with a new shut-off valve. Install the inspection hole cover and tighten all the screws.
2.Replace the inlet seal
Use your nails or a screwdriver to gently remove the old seal and press the new seal into the seal seat.
3. Regularly check the lubrication and wear of O-rings, pistons, springs, gaskets and other parts in the intake and exhaust valves.
4. Clean the filter element in the filter twice a day to ensure the normal operation of the system. When the filter element is damaged or blocked, it should be replaced in time.
1) No abrasive or air at the nozzle outlet
Close the intake valve and open the exhaust valve. After the pressure of the blasting machine is released, check whether the nozzle is blocked.
2) Abrasive with air
Open the abrasive valve to the maximum limit, quickly open it and then immediately close the main gas valve (ball valve switch at the air inlet). If this method does not work, you need to open the inspection hole to clear the debris in the bucket or open the abrasive valve to clear the abrasive valve Inside blockage.
2. It is normal that the abrasive flow is slightly unstable. If the abrasive flow continues to be unstable, quickly open it and then immediately close the main air valve to eliminate this fault.
3.Remove dampened abrasive
Remove the blasting hose and the corresponding gasket, open the abrasive valve and the air inlet valve, and the wet abrasive can be removed (note: the inlet speed of the abrasive is very high, and unrelated personnel must stay away from the inlet of the abrasive valve). Then close the intake valve, open the exhaust valve, and then connect the blasting hose with the nozzle removed to the blasting machine. Open the intake valve and the main air valve, and the wet abrasive in the blasting hose is also removed. Close the exhaust valve, and then connect the nozzle to the blasting hose. The blasting operation can be resumed in normal steps.
4, the exhaust valve does not exhaust or exhaust slowly
2) Replace the exhaust valve.