Meijun 800-2000mm Single Cylinder Double Gun Air Control Sand Blasting Machine | Double Gun Pressure Sand Blasting Machine | Sand Blasting Machine for Sand Blasting Room
Pressure-holding sand blasting machine:
(If the air compressor is not equipped with a drying system, please install a water filter at the air inlet of the machine)
Pressure mobile sand blasting machine is a kind of pre-treatment machine for engraving and thermal spraying. It uses compressed air as the power to spray clean and dry abrasive at high speed to the surface of the workpiece to be sprayed to achieve surface cleaning, woolening, engraving marks, etc. If required, it can also be used for paint removal, welding seam rust removal, and hair blasting (atomization) treatment for preparing frosted glass and other workpieces. The effect is very significant. The cleaning level reaches SA2.5-3.0, and its roughness reaches the process requirements. The product has a wide range of uses, compact structure, simple maintenance, easy to use, etc. It is a necessary machine for thermal spraying (welding) various anticorrosive layers.
The control system of the pressure-holding pressure mobile sand blasting machine is composed of an intake shut-off valve (basic type is a ball valve) and a sand control valve assembly.
The characteristics of this model are that each time the valve is opened, the air shut-off valve (4 intake valve), the sand control valve (8) must be activated, the gas of the blasting cylinder will increase and discharge, and each time the switch is There is a certain period of time, because all the gas from the blasting cylinder is exhausted, the operator can lower the spray gun.
Because the manual abrasive valve is used, the sand regulating valve is always open when the machine is turned off. Therefore, each time the switch is opened, there will be a certain amount of sand stored in the sand tube. There will be an instantaneous pulse when the gun is fired. After the emptying is completed, the blasting gun can be blasted normally, requiring a delay of 5-10 seconds.
If you need to shut down and stop working, first close the air inlet valve, and then close the sand regulating valve (8) (or sand dropping ball valve) at the bottom of the sand tank. After the remaining sand and air in the sand pipe are exhausted, close the side air valve-ball valve. (4A), the spray gun can be lowered at the end to ensure safety.
I. System parameters, precautions and requirements of this model:
1 Equipment main technical parameters:
Cylinder diameter: 800mm-2000mm Sand blasting efficiency: 15-35 square / H (depending on the size of the pipeline and the pressure of the gas source)
Cylinder height: 1700mm Sandblasting grade: SA2.5-3.0
Volume: 0.8-1.0 cubic meters Air consumption: single gun ≥3 cubic meters / min (8MM spray gun)
Air supply pressure: 0.6-0.7Mpa (8KG) must not exceed 8KG pressure
35HP (8MM nozzle) / 50HP (10MM nozzle) / 75HP (12MM nozzle)
Design pressure: 8.8KG
Experimental pressure: 1.15MPA (11.5KG)
Features: Low failure rate, less wearing parts, less investment, high efficiency, fixed structure, fixed-point sandblasting room.
Sand jar sealed mushroom head size: replacement time: can not be sealed or air leakage must be replaced
Sand tank seal O-ring size: Replacement time: can not be sealed or air leakage must be replaced
Sand mouth diameter under the tank: 2 inch female thread
Sand control valve: 2 inch threaded external tooth interface Valve core replacement time: 600-800 hours
Side main pipe: 1-1 / 4 inch water pipe (one inch two) Ball valve: 1-1 / 4 inch internal tooth straight ball valve
Sand pipe joint: 1-1 / 4 inch dragon catch Sand gun joint: 1-1 / 4 inch inner tooth fine tooth
Sandblasting gun: 1-1 / 4 inch fine teeth single inlet throat diameter 10MM Spray gun material: outer steel sleeve high temperature sintered boron carbide nozzle
Air supply pipe requirements: inner diameter ≥32MM
Sand blasting pipe requirements: 25MM or 32MM inner diameter high wear-resistant and pressure-resistant blasting pipe with a pressure resistance of 10mpa.
1. Compact structure, superior performance, simple and convenient operation;
2. The design and production of the cylinder body conforms to the pressure vessel standard, which is safe and reliable.
3． Standard universal parts are used for easy replacement and lower cost, especially the wear parts are separated from the fixed parts, and wear parts are installed in the middle, which effectively reduces the replacement loss cost;
4． It can be retrofitted and installed with instantaneous control function at any time.It adopts electric control or pneumatic control to meet the different needs of customers and can be operated by one person.
5. The shell is thickened and painted with anti-rust paint, which is beautiful and practical. .
3 Abrasive particle requirements:
Sand used for sandblasting and rust removal requires hard particles, angular, dry and free of dirt and other impurities; the standard is brown corundum sand, economical is better quartz sand, coarse river sand is also possible; at the same time, sand should be considered Material transportation conditions, unit price, recycling capacity and other factors; the particle size of the sand is preferably 0.5 ~ 1.5mm, it must be dried before screening, stored in the shed and indoor, and the size of the sieve is: coarse sieve 40 ~ 48 holes (grain 1.2mm diameter), fine sieve 372 ～ 476 holes (particle diameter 0.3mm)
When adding sand to the sand tank, a sieve with a size of 16 # or more should be covered on the top of the tank to screen the sand particles to prevent foreign objects from falling into the tank and causing blockage of the sand valve or nozzle.
4 Air source requirements:
Air supply pressure: 0.6-0.7Mpa (8KG) must not exceed 8KG pressure
Power comparison: 35HP (using 8MM nozzle) / 50HP (using 10MM nozzle) / 75HP (using 12MM nozzle)
The compressed air must be processed by a cooling device and an oil-water separator to ensure that it is dry and free of oil;
The oil-water separator must be cleaned regularly;
Generally, the air pressure of the air compressor is 6.0 × 105 ～ 6.5 × 105Pa, and the pressure change range is 0.5 × 105 ～ 1.0 × 105Pa.
Generally, the pressure of the sand bucket is 4.5 × 105 ～ 5.5 × 105Pa, and it must not be less than 4.0 × 105Pa.
If the pressure of the sand tank exceeds 0.7MPA, stop the gas supply and drain the gas from the tank, check the cause and deal with it.
Requirements for protection before use of rust removal sand blasting machine:
Inspection-Before blasting, cover the non-blasting areas with protection.
Check-whether the various pipes and control valves of the blasting machine are connected before the blasting, and whether they are in the appropriate switch position-the sand control valve (8) and the intake valve (4) must be closed, and the exhaust valve (17 ) Is off.
Check-whether the protective tools, safety belts (ropes) and oxygen supply equipment worn by the blaster are safe and reliable, and the wear of the nozzle (when the orifice
The nozzle should be replaced when the diameter increases by 25%).
Connect each connection and all pipelines according to the figure, and check whether it is firm and sealed.
Check whether the pneumatic control system is normal and whether the manual control switch is normal.
Check-the exhaust valve is closed.
1) Connect the sandblaster to the air source with an air hose, and fasten it properly (use a special joint to connect and fix, and add iron wire to pull the air pipe) to prevent the pipe from falling out.
2) Connect the sand blasting pipe to the quick connector of the abrasive valve outlet and lock it (lock the locking hole with a screw after the dragon catches the butt) to prevent the sand pipe from falling off during use and creating an unexpected danger.
3) Put the clean and dry abrasive into the barrel of the sand blasting machine. (It is easy to add sand within 2/3 of the sand tank)
4) Start the air compressor so that the indicated pressure reaches the required working pressure. The air compressor is placed on the air outlet of the sand blasting machine to prevent dust caused by sand blasting from being sucked into the air compressor.
5) Wear protective equipment for sandblasting.
2. Operation control of steel structure derusting and sandblasting machine:
1) First close the side air pipe ball valve switch (4A), and close the tank bottom sand regulating valve or ball valve (8) at the same time. The sandblaster holds the sandblasting gun to prepare for work.
2) Turn on the air source of the air compressor, turn on the balloon valve switch (4), the air source of the intake valve is turned on, and the cylinder starts to intake air;
Please observe the pressure gauge, the normal pressure value is in the range of 4-6MPA. If the pressure of the pressure gauge is too large and exceeds 7MPA, stop the gas supply and drain the gas in the tank. Check the cause of the excessive pressure value and contact the supplier (air compressor or (Blasting machine) consulting related matters;
3) After venting, the high-pressure air enters the sand cylinder, and the cylinder is pressurized. The umbrella-shaped sealing valve on the top automatically lifts up and seals the feeding port. The pressure in the sand blasting machine continues to rise, and the sand blasting gun can automatically enter the sand blasting preparation. At this time, the sand blaster should hold the spray gun firmly and be ready to blast at any time.
4) Open the side air pipe ball valve switch (4A), the air comes out from the spray gun, and then open the sand valve ball valve (8) under the sand cylinder, and the sand blasting starts.
During the blasting operation, according to the blasting state, the handle on the abrasive valve (the sand valve ball valve 8 under the sand cylinder) can be adjusted to adjust the flow rate of the abrasive outlet (closed in the horizontal direction and fully opened in the vertical direction). It should not be too large. When viewed under the sun or other bright light sources, the air flow containing abrasives is not much different from the pure air flow.
5) At the end of the operation, the blaster still needs to hold the spray gun tightly, and the other assists the blaster to shut down the machine.
Close the air inlet valve switch (4) --- close the sand valve under the sand tank ball valve (8) ---- close the side air pipe ball valve switch (4A)
At this time, the blasting gun will automatically stop the blasting operation slowly. The blaster needs to wait for the remaining sand and air in the sand pipe to exhaust, and then lower the blasting gun to ensure safety.
After all the procedures are completed, there is still high-pressure gas in the sand cylinder, and a short pause can continue with steps 1) -4) for sandblasting. If you need to stop the machine, you need to manually open the exhaust ball valve (17) on the top side of the sand tank to exhaust the gas in the tank.
Sand blasting distance: The distance between the spray gun and the surface of the base steel during sand blasting is preferably 100 ～ 300mm.
Blasting angle: The angle between the spraying direction and the surface normal of the base steel is preferably 15 ° ~ 45 °.
After sandblasting and rust removal, before the next process, if rain or other conditions cause the surface of the substrate steel to be wet, wait for the environment to reach the construction conditions, and then dry the surface moisture with dry compressed air before performing sandblasting. . If re-blasting is required, the abrasive requirements must not be reduced, otherwise the roughness will be reduced and the subsequent spraying adhesion will be low.
After the blasting operation is completed, the main air source of the compressor is closed, the air supply to the compressor is stopped, the exhaust valve of the compressor is opened, and the residual gas in the compressor is discharged. The power is turned off and the air compressor is turned off. If the blasting machine is not used for a long time, the remaining abrasive in the cylinder needs to be cleaned to prevent wet agglomeration or block sand.
When the sand blasting machine takes a long time to stop, the abrasive in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent failure due to the damp of the abrasive when it is reused. The steps to clean the abrasive are:
1. Remove the nozzle.
2. Place the sandblasting hose in a container.
3. Close the side air valve (4a) and exhaust valve (17) and open the abrasive valve to a large extent.
4.Open the air inlet valve (4) and let the sandblasting machine operate until the cylinder is more than the abrasive, and finally open the side air valve (4a) to blow the abrasive in the sand tube clean.
The sand blasting machine should be covered when placed outdoors at night to prevent water from entering the bucket.
1.Replace the closed valve (umbrella bucket)
Open the service port valve, and use a small pipe wrench to unscrew the connector (conduit) under the conical closed valve (umbrella bucket) and remove them from the barrel. Replace it with a new shut-off valve. Install the inspection hole cover and tighten all the screws.
2.Replace the inlet seal
Use your nails or a screwdriver to gently remove the old seal and press the new seal into the seal seat.
3. Regularly check the lubrication and wear of O-rings, pistons, springs, seals and other parts in the intake valve (air shut-off valve) and exhaust valve.
1) There is no abrasive or air at the nozzle outlet. Close the inlet valve (4) and open the exhaust valve (17). After the pressure of the sandblasting machine is unloaded, check whether the nozzle is clogged. If the clogging needs to be cleaned, continue the sandblasting. ;
2) If there is air and no abrasive, if the nozzle is not blocked, it may be blocked at the sand control valve or at the sand mouth under the tank. The sand valve needs to be removed for inspection, foreign matter is discharged, and the sand valve is continued after the sand valve is reinstalled.
Open the abrasive valve to the maximum limit, quickly open it, and then immediately close the main air inlet valve (4), then quickly open the main air inlet valve (4), multiple cycles, impact the blockage with pulse force, if this method does not work, Then it needs to be disassembled to check whether the sand regulating valve is blocked. If the problem cannot be solved, open the manhole (15) to clear the sundries in the bucket and clear the clogged material in the abrasive valve.
2. Sand blasting is unstable: It is normal that the abrasive flow is slightly unstable. If the abrasive flow continues to be unstable, quickly open and then close the side air valve (4a) or close the small side gas valve (4a) to eliminate this fault.At the same time, you can adjust the switch of the small side gas valve (4a) to close the small To reduce air flow, etc., adjusting to a certain extent can eliminate instability.
3.Remove dampened abrasive
Ensure that there is no person or rebound in front of the abrasive valve. Under the premise of closing the abrasive valve, remove the sand blasting hose and the corresponding gasket, open the abrasive valve (8) and the air inlet valve (4), and close it to open the side inlet. Air valve (4a), the wet abrasive can be removed.
(Note: Abrasive inlet speed is very high, unrelated personnel must stay away from the inlet of the abrasive valve).
Then close the air inlet valve (4), open the air outlet valve (17), and then connect the blast hose with the nozzle removed to the sand blasting machine. Open the air inlet valve (4) and the side air valve (4a). The wet abrasive in the sand hose is also removed. Close the exhaust valve (17), and then connect the nozzle to the blasting hose, and the blasting operation can be resumed in normal steps.
4, the exhaust valve does not exhaust or exhaust slowly
2) Replace the exhaust valve.
Six: matters needing attention
1) The abrasive used must be dry and screened and free of impurities.
2) Abrasives can only be added up to four-fifths of the tank volume, not full.
3) When the umbrella-shaped automatic closing valve (mushroom head) is not flexible, please do not introduce abrasives, and repair or replace it. (Type 0 seals are generally worn out, and should be replaced once there is no wear for 3-6 months. To prevent aging and not sealing).
4) After all the abrasive has entered the tank, use a dust blower or broom to clean the mushroom head. Only after the sand has completely entered the tank can the air valve be opened to prevent the sand from wearing the O-ring and the mushroom head.
5) Sand blasting is interrupted during operation due to failure. Do not hit the tank or spray gun with a hammer, wrench, or other hard and heavy objects. Use other appropriate measures to handle and clean up. Stop operations and remove the tank air pressure. After processing.
6) When the blasting pipe is under pressure and high pressure, it cannot be moved at will, knocking, plugging and unplugging the air pipe and spray gun, otherwise it will cause danger and cause an accident.
7) Because the abrasive has a certain distance to the nozzle through the sand blasting pipe, it takes a certain time to spray from the nozzle. Therefore, when adjusting the sand amount of the sand valve, the frequency of adjusting the handle should be slower. Adjustment (the sand control valve gun cannot be aimed at people and objects).
8) It is said that the compressed air used must be a few sad filters, filter out the compressed air of moisture and oil mist, and ensure good pressure, the maximum pressure cannot exceed 8KG / square (0.7MPa).
9) Never use abrasives with a sand diameter larger than 1/3 of the nozzle diameter.
10) Sandblasting is absolutely prohibited.
11) The nozzles of different calibers are reasonably selected according to the flow of the air compressor, and should be replaced after the wear of the nozzles has increased (usually more than 1.5MM).
Relationship between nozzle diameter and air compressor flow
Effective pressure (MPa)
Cleaning efficiency m2 / h (Sa2.5—Sa3.0)
Air consumption (m3 / min)
Abrasive consumption (Kg / h)
Air consumption (m3 / min)
Abrasive consumption (Kg / h)
Air consumption (m3 / min)
Abrasive consumption (Kg / h)
Phone: 0769-82261696 Contact phone: 13215392671
Network Contact: QQ: 491440166