First, the device name: Rotary closed cyclone automatic blasting machine
Rotary burr processing automatic sand blasting machine
Machine size: 1200mm * 1100mm * height 1800mm (excluding cyclone sand separator 700mm)
Payer (dust collector) size: 1200 mm * 1200 mm * 2000 mm (excluding fan 400mm)
Turntable diameter: 700mm, 18 stations, 2 fixtures
Third, equipment use: cylindrical, tube strong, strip, round, square, tapered workpiece surface deburring burr, derusting, surface passivation, sandblasting of the same color.
Fourth, the main constituent institutions :
1) Body structure 2) Sand blasting system 3 Air source processing system 4) Cyclone separation system (including dust removal system) 5) Lifting system 6) Turntable system 7) Electric control system
Five, machine characteristics:
1) This machine feeds the front cabin, sandblasts the rear cabin, and rotates the rear front door to exit the cabin, which is easy to enter and discharge, easy to operate and learn, and easy to maintain.
2) Workpiece loading method: This machine adopts the front door open type manual workpiece loading method;
3) Automatic recycling of sand materials, cyclone type can effectively separate dust;
4) The uniformity of the sand material is good, which is conducive to the stability of the processing quality;
5) The turntable rotates automatically;
6) The blasting gun swings up and down at multiple angles.
Scope of application and sand material
This machine is a cyclone-type closed automatic sand blasting machine, designed independently according to the shape and characteristics of the product;
Suitable sand materials are: walnut sand, resin sand, brown corundum, glass beads, white corundum, etc.
7. Equipment capacity and related parameters ;
1) Capacity: it depends on the material, size and blasting requirements of the blasting product, and the speed can be adjusted;
2) Air source requirement: within 8KG, flow rate is 3-4m 3 / min
3) Air consumption: about 3-4m 3 / min
4) Power requirements: Three-phase five-wire (ie three-phase 380V, one neutral and one ground) power loss is 4-6 KW / H
7. Machine structure (with photos)
1) of the body structure using 3mm welded steel, the inner and outer surface spray treatment, standard color blue color.
2 ) The sand blasting system is mainly composed of spray guns, nozzles, sand roads and gas paths. 6 aluminum alloy spray guns (equipped with 6 boron carbide nozzles); equipped with high-quality and wear-resistant sand pipes and air pipes. The blasting pressure is set according to the processing requirements of the product; automatic processing mode:
3 ) The gas source processing system is mainly composed of pressure regulating valve, pressure gauge, solenoid valve, etc. The gas source processing part adopts a well-known brand in the market. The air pressure of the spray gun is realized by the on and off of the solenoid valve. Pull out the knob of the pressure regulating valve a little, turn it in the direction marked with "+" to increase the air pressure, and turn it in the direction marked with "-" to decrease the air pressure. When adjusting the blasting pressure, it must be adjusted when the spray gun is turned on to meet the standard. After adjusting the air pressure, reset the knob gently. The control of the on-off solenoid valve of each gun is controlled by a dial switch on the electric control box.
4 ) The cyclone separation system is composed of a cyclone separator and a dust collector. The cyclone separator uses a standard separator to effectively separate sand and dust while recycling useful sand materials. It is equipped with a 4 kW dry dust collector. The air outlet of the cyclone separator and the air inlet of the dust collector are connected through an organ pipe. The wind of the dust collector causes the sand suction port of the cyclone separator to generate a strong suction force to suck the sand material into the cyclone separator, and the sand material and the dust are rotated and separated along the outer edge of the cyclone separator. In the sand jar, the dust is separated into the dust collector. This machine uses a cyclone separator to make sand materials automatically recycled. In the cycle separation, it is also a process of dust removal.
5 ) The spray gun swing system consists of a swing motor, a swing shaft, a swing link, and so on. Spray gun spraying distance and spraying angle are adjustable.
The up and down swing of the spray gun is driven by the swing motor to move up and down at a uniform speed through the swing motor, and the spray gun support is driven up and down by the swing link. The spray gun is fixed on the spray gun support. Thereby, it is driven to perform up-and-down swing operation. The swinging angle is adjustable, which meets the requirements of uniform and uniform blasting on the length and thickness of the blasting part (drill) of the workpiece by the spray gun.
One swing axis is provided; one spray gun bracket is arc-fixed to 6 sand blasting guns at regular intervals, and each of the rotating workpieces is subjected to sand blasting and deburring at various angles. Therefore, the eccentric wheel drives the roller connected to the spray gun bracket to rotate back and forth to a certain degree, thereby driving the sand spray gun bracket to swing up and down, thereby ensuring the stability of the sand blasting with different drill bits. The swing angle reaches the length of the blasting section of the drill bit, so that the blasting can be carried out to the drill bit within the swing angle of the spray gun.
7) The turntable system of this machine adopts a continuous passing method, and is equipped with 18 automatic rotating small turntables, which are composed of a rotating motor, a turntable, a transmission belt, and a governor. 18 sets of small turntables can simultaneously convey 18 products. The turntables are driven by the rotating motor to rotate at a uniform speed through a transmission belt. Programmable timing blasting of the drill bit to maintain uniform processing.
Adjustable rotation speed: The machine's 18 small turntable workpieces are hollow, and it is easy to insert tubular objects of different lengths into the turntable. For operation, a set of ring clamps must be provided for each drill bit of different specifications. Manually insert the drill bit into the ring clamp, so that the exposed thread part of the drill bit that needs to be blasted is on the ring clamp (after placing the small turntable (Upper), especially the uniform height, to ensure that the spray gun swings up and down.
6 ) The electric control system is composed of transformers, motors, control elements, solenoid valves, etc., and is manufactured in strict accordance with safety standards. The power source is three-phase five-wire 380V AC power (three-phase hot wire, one neutral wire and one ground wire)
7 ) Peripheral equipment configuration: air compressor, dryer (provided by the customer or provided by our company)
Eight, energy consumption
Dust collector motor 4KW
2. Station motor: 30-60W
3. Lighting and control circuit 200W
4. Swing motor 0.4KW
5. Rotating motor 0.4KW
Nine, the standard of the main accessories of the machine is clear
1. 6 pressure regulating valves
2. 6 solenoid valves
3.Lighting LED lamp 1
4, 6 spray guns
5, nozzle (boron carbide) 6
6.Dust collection fan 4KW 1 set
7.Dust collection cloth tube 4 inch × 800 25 (or filter element)
Other accessories, etc.
Dongguan Humen Meijun Sandblasting Equipment
Technical Engineering Department