1010 double gun drum type automatic sand blasting machine
Sand blasting machine is a machine that uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed spray beam to spray the spray material on the surface of the workpiece to be processed at high speed, so that the mechanical properties of the outer surface of the workpiece surface are changed.
According to the product characteristics provided by the customer, this machine is a specially designed double-gun drum-type semi-automatic sand blasting machine for sand blasting of various special-shaped small products, which can remove the binding lines, flow marks and die marks on the workpiece surface; Deburring, oxide scale, surface finishing, pretreatment before plating or spray coating on the surface of the workpiece.
1010-2A drum type automatic sand blasting machine is mainly composed of sand blasting host, roller system, sand blasting system, abrasive recovery system, ventilation and dust removal system, air compression system (provided by the customer) and electrical control system.
The drum type sand blasting machine uses compressed air as the power, and through the working pressure of the compressed air, the blasting negative pressure produces traction to make the abrasive and compressed air fully mixed with negative pressure. After the acceleration of compressed air, the abrasive is ejected from the nozzle and sprayed onto the surface to be processed to achieve the intended processing purpose. The abrasive circulation system operates freely. The coarse abrasive particles are not designed to be sprayed by the fan due to their own weight. If the large space in the sand chamber is adsorbed away, it will fall to the bottom of the sand bucket in a free-fall motion and be recycled again. The dust generated by sand blasting is driven by the fan as the main power. It is sucked into the suction port of the blasting chamber by the suction force of the fan, passes through the suction pipe, enters the dust collection box, and is blocked by the small aperture channel of the dust bag. Due to the filtering effect of the bag, the dust is attached to the bag and cannot go out. Slow Slowly accumulate on the wall of the bag until it falls into the dust bucket at the bottom after stopping. After a certain period of time, the dust that cannot be dropped automatically falls into the dust hopper by pressing the manual dust removal valve to shake the sieve cloth bag, and the clean gas is discharged out of the workshop, thereby achieving the effects of sand and dust separation and abrasive recycling.
The drum type automatic sand blasting machine is mainly composed of a sand blasting host, a drum system, an abrasive recovery system, a ventilation and dust removal system, an abrasive sorting system and an electrical control system.
1.5 Sandblasting host:
The size of the sand blasting machine is 1450 (length) * 1000 (width) * 1800 (height). The industrial blasting cabin is a fully sealed structure, which is dust-free and environmentally friendly.
(1) Sheet: δ = 2mm cold rolled steel sheet
(2) Processing form: welding
(3) Overall dimensions of the equipment: 1450 × 1000 × 2250 (mm).
Two: the main technical parameters
1.Clean up the product
(1) width is less than 50mm
(2) height less than 50mm
(3) Length is less than 50mm
(1) Working speed 0.3-9 revolutions / min (speed-regulating motor)
(2) Power 400w × 1
(3) Speed ratio 1: 150
3, spray gun
(1) Type B thread blasting gun (2) Abrasive shooting speed 65-70m / s
(3) Nozzle diameter φ8mm * 35 (4) Pressure 3-8barr
(5) Number of spray guns
4. Dust removal system (1 set)
(1) Dust collector
a, model 4050-6 b, processing air volume 504m3 / h
c, cloth bag φ100 * 600
(2) Centrifugal fan
a, processing air volume 1800m3 / h
6, the whole machine power 1.0kw
7.Total ventilation 1800m3 / h
8.Dimensions of the host
(1) Maximum external dimensions: 1000mm × 1450mm × 1800mm
Three: Structural principles and adjustments
This machine is a basket-type high-performance sandblasting cleaning device. During the cleaning process, the basket is rotated by a motor to make its products roll in the basket. The product is sprayed from two spray guns in all directions. The oxide scale and dirt on it quickly fall off, and the workpiece surface gets a bright surface with a certain roughness. At the same time, the workpiece is subjected to dense and strong impact, which eliminates the pressure of the workpiece and avoids deformation of the workpiece.
During the cleaning process, the sand falls into the sand collection bucket for collection and recycling. The dust is sucked into the dust removal box by the dust removal fan, and the dust collector can remove dust, the efficiency can reach 99%, and the purified air is discharged into the air.
This equipment consists of the following functional parts: sandblasting mainframe, basket system, dust removal system, and electrical control system.
(1) Structural principle
The host is composed of a cleaning room, a sand collecting bucket, and two parts.
A. A total of 2 spray guns are installed in the cleaning room. CAD testing and actual verification of the spatial structure can achieve the best cleaning of the workpiece.
B. The cleaning room is a fully sealed room.There is a certain negative pressure in the room to prevent dust from leaking out.
C. There is rubber in the cleaning chamber to protect the wall of the chamber from abrasion and prolong the service life of the chamber; a network is installed on the cleaning cone sand collecting bucket to block debris and protect the nozzle, which is convenient for maintenance personnel to maintain.
(2) Adjusting the use and maintenance safety
A. Cleaning the indoor protective plate and the overcast nut are wearing parts. You must frequently check the wear level and replace it in time. Pay attention to overlap when installing the protective plate to prevent damage to the wall plate and endanger safety.
B. Cleaning the indoor rubber curtain is a wearing part. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
D. The power must be cut off during the maintenance, the warning must be listed, and the live operation is strictly prohibited. Violators may endanger life safety.
(1) Structural principle
This machine's workpiece basket system is composed of an octagonal basket and a speed-regulating motor. The system has smooth transmission and the running speed can be controlled by a speed governor.
(2) Adjustment and use
According to the cleaning effect of the workpiece, the speed of the basket is adjusted during the use, and the speed is adjusted slowly from slow to high speed to achieve high-quality cleaning effect and good economic performance.
3.Dust removal system
(1) Structural principle
The bag filter is made of high-efficiency dust filtering cotton cloth, a centrifugal fan, a dust collector, a body, and an air duct.
A. The body is welded from 2.0mm high-quality low-carbon steel plate, and the inner and outer surfaces are painted. Dimensions: 1000 width × depth 1450 (with dust box) × height 1800 (mm).
B. High-efficiency dust bag φ110 × 600, 4 pieces in total. The high-efficiency dust-removing cloth bag is used for dust-removal treatment, and the purification effect conforms to national environmental protection standards.
C. Centrifugal fan A type drive, power: 0.55KW, speed: 2800 rpm.
D. Ash cleaning method: The cylinder shakes and cleans the dust.
Four: electrical system
(I) General technical requirements
The main circuit of this electrical equipment uses 220 volts, and the control circuit uses 220 volts. For convenience in operation and maintenance, the electrical equipment is centrally installed in the control box and controls the opening and stopping of each motor and solenoid valve.
(1) 0.55kw dust removal fan
(2) One basket motor 120w
(4) 9w light
(5) 1 solenoid valve
(Two), electrical operation instructions
1. Close the main power switch, turn on the power, and the power signal light is on;
2. Adjust the air pressure of the spray gun, and turn the basket and sand blasting in turn.
After the workpiece is processed, the blasting and the basket are closed in order.
For specific operations, please follow the instructions of our company's installation master. This description only briefly introduces the operation sequence and is for reference only.
1. Adjust the spray gun angle and the distance to the workpiece and its movement stroke to a suitable position according to the required dimensions and weight of the workpiece to be processed, especially for USB interfaces, small and light workpieces, which need to reduce the pressure and blast, and adjust the blasting The angle of spraying is opposite to the direction of rotation of the drum, the position of the workpiece is rolled to the bottom of the drum, and the trajectory of the workpiece is changed by the airflow.
2. Turn on the compressed air, and the data displayed by the barometer shall prevail. The pressure gauge will display 8 pieces of work pressure when it is not working, and 4-6 kg of pressure when working. For light workpieces, reduce the pressure to 3-4 kg, reducing Air pressure, to avoid blowing the workpiece, you can also add a baffle or anti-fly cover on the spray gun bracket to cover the drum;
3. Start the power supply (lighting system);
4. Start the dust removal system. The dust removal fan works normally.
5. Close the hatch and check whether the other orientation doors are closed;
6. Turn on the switch of the number of blasting guns that needs to be turned on, press the blasting start switch, the blasting gun will automatically descend to the appropriate position of the drum, and then the blasting gun with the switch turned on will start blasting;
The factory preset blasting time is 10 minutes, that is, the machine will automatically stop after 10 minutes of blasting. At this time, after the dust in the blasting chamber is cleaned out (usually 5-10 seconds), open the door and observe If the blasting effect of the workpiece is not satisfactory, close the hatch and repeat the above steps for blasting. After mastering the correct proportion and time of blasting workpiece weight and blasting time, you can directly set the blasting time, perform a complete blasting, remove the roller after shutdown, and dump the workpiece to the turnover box.
7. After the normal blasting reaches the scheduled time, the blasting gun will automatically stop blasting and rise to the preset position, and the dust removal wind will continue to operate until the manual intervention is turned off;
8. Processing is performed in accordance with the blasting process cycle in turn;
9. Turn off each switch according to the above reverse process when off work;
10. Regularly add sand and clean the dust on the bag and the dust box of the dust box. Whether or not sand is added depends on the processing effect of the blasted workpiece. You can also add new sand according to the time of blasting to ensure the blasting effect Consistent
Application of relevant national standards for sandblasting projects
1. GB7963—87 "Safety Regulations for Painting Operations, Ventilation and Purification of Pretreatment Process for Painting"
2. GB7691-2003 "Safety Management General System for Safety Regulations for Painting Work"
3. GB16297-1996 "Integrated Emission Standard for Air Pollutants"
4. GB7692—87 “Safety Regulations for Painting Operations before Painting Process Safety”
5. JB / T8355—96 "General technical conditions for sandblasting equipment"
Dongguan Meijun Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.
Engineering Design Department