Working principle, characteristics, structure of spray tower and precautions for spray tower
The acid mist exhaust gas is introduced into the purification tower through the air duct. After the filler layer, the exhaust gas and the sodium hydroxide absorption liquid make full gas-liquid two-phase absorption and neutralization reaction. The fan is discharged into the atmosphere. The absorption liquid is sprayed down on the top of the tower after being pressurized by a pump at the bottom of the tower, and finally returned to the bottom of the tower for recycling. The purified acid mist exhaust gas meets the emission requirements of local emission standards and is lower than the national emission standards.
Spray tower features
1. Dust removal and desulfurization efficiency is high. When alkaline washing water is used, the desulfurization efficiency can reach 85%;
2. The equipment occupies less land and is easy to install;
3. Low water and power consumption indicators;
4. Corrosion resistance, no wear, and long service life;
5. Reliable equipment operation, simple and convenient maintenance.
Spray tower structure
The packing layer in the spray tower is used as a mass transfer device for the gas-liquid two-phase contact member. A packing support plate is installed at the bottom of the packing tower, and the packing is placed on the supporting plate in a random manner. A packing pressure plate is installed above the packing to prevent it from being blown by the updraft. The spray liquid from the spray tower sprays from the top of the tower to the filler through the liquid distributor, and flows down along the surface of the filler. The gas is sent in from the bottom of the tower, and after being distributed by the gas distribution device, it passes through the gap of the packing layer in a countercurrent flow with the liquid. On the packing surface, the two phases of gas and liquid are in close contact for mass transfer. When the liquid flows downward along the packing layer, a wall flow phenomenon sometimes occurs. The wall flow effect causes the gas and liquid phases to be unevenly distributed in the packing layer, thereby reducing the mass transfer efficiency. Therefore, the filling layer in the spray tower is divided into two sections, and a redistribution device is arranged in the middle to spray on the lower filling layer after redistribution.
Spray tower use precautions
1. Regulation of circulating water volume: It is determined by the spray tower water supply pump. When one boiler is running, one can be turned on. When two or three are running at the same time in winter, both water pumps are turned on, and the mud pump is at its flow rate. It should be adjusted according to the flow of the circulating pump to make them equal.
2. Dosing volume in the dosing tank in the spray tower: When operating a boiler, add 2 bags of alkali and 5 bags of slaked lime. If two or three units are operated in winter, the dose can be increased by a corresponding multiple.
3 The spray tower sedimentation tank should be cleaned frequently, once a week in summer and once every three days in winter.
4. When the gray water separator discharges sewage, it is discharged once per shift, and the sewage valve should be opened separately until clear water is discharged.
5. The above rotating parts should be frequently checked and filled with oil, and the faults should be eliminated in time to ensure the desulfurization effect of the spray tower.
6. Pay attention to safety when adding medicine on the stairs and down stairs, and have independent security and mutual security awareness.
7. After work, clean up in time so that people can clear the ground when they walk.
The principle of the tower is water spraying, which is basically used in chemical, pharmaceutical factories, electroplating, metallurgy, machinery, etc.
Company address: No. 33 Xinxing Road, Xinlian Community, Humen Town, Dongguan City
Company phone: 0769-82261696 Mobile phone: 13215392671 (WeChat)
Company website: http://edghakxa.com