Working principle of Meijun rotary table automatic sandblasting machine:
The large turntable of this machine rotates intermittently, the small turntable is revolved, and multiple stations are processed at the same time; the upper suspended sand blasting is used, which uses compressed air to flow at high speed in the spray gun to form a negative pressure to produce a ejection effect. The material is sucked into the spray gun through the sand conveying pipe, and then is sprayed to the surface of the workpiece at high speed by the nozzle with the flow of compressed air to achieve the purpose of sand blasting.
Features of this machine:
1. The machine has a novel design, simple and reliable structure, convenient operation, high processing efficiency and low energy consumption.
2. The large turntable uses the proximity switch to control the positioning, and the positioning is accurate. Each rotation of one station (90 °), and the large turntable intermittently rotates, and the small turntable revolves. Each station can process 2 workpieces at the same time. (Can be customized according to requirements)
3. The small turntable is driven by a motor alone, and the speed is steplessly adjusted by the inverter.
4. The spray gun group adopts a fixed structure, which can move horizontally and vertically, and can swing at multiple angles to achieve the best sandblasting effect.
5. This machine adopts PLC control, stable control performance and powerful function.
6. This machine is equipped with a cyclone separator, which can separate the abrasive that can be used continuously from useless dust, so it can greatly reduce the consumption of abrasives. It is equipped with a filter dust collector. 99% of the dust of μm is filtered in the dust collector, which greatly reduces environmental pollution and protects the health of the operator.
Scope of application:
Used for cleaning the mass production of rotary cylindrical polyhedron workpieces, such as: gears, rice cookers, heating plates, cylinders, bottles, resin crafts, CD shells, rough surfaces, oxide scales, and burrs of camera housing workpieces. Pre-plating process to improve the adhesion of the surface of the coating (plating) layer.
Used to spray glass shots and strengthen the surface of decorative parts.
It is widely used in the small household appliance industry. It is suitable for batch production of inner and outer surfaces of discs, cylinders, and square workpieces. It is especially suitable for mass production of the following products: glass lampshade, non-stick pan, electric wok, rice cooker, electric Kettles, soymilk machines, heating plates, flashlights, baking trays, stainless steel wash basins, communication equipment and other workpieces.
Features of sand blasting machine:
1. The large turntable rotates intermittently, and the small turntable rotates:
2. The position of each spray gun can be adjusted according to the appearance of the workpiece:
3. The spray gun can swing or blast sand at a fixed point. The swing speed of the spray gun and the rotation of the small turntable can be adjusted with variable frequency:
4. In addition to the following products, various types of automated blasting equipment and blasting production lines can be customized according to customer needs: